AML Winter Legislative Conference
The Alaska Municipal League organizes its annual winter meeting in Juneau, which focuses on the legislative agenda. Join us February 19-21, 2019, to:
- hear from State agency officials
- learn more about current legislation and activities
- visit with legislators and legislative staff
- address priority issues
- contribute to AML’s legislative strategy
The goals of the meeting are to:
- advance AML’s legislative priorities
- learn more about specific topics relevant to municipal government
- connect AML members with legislators and administration officials
We hope you’ll join us for a busy but productive event in our Alaska’s capital!
Draft AML Winter Legislative Conference Agenda. This agenda is for travel plans.
Detailed AML Winter Legislative Conference Agenda – Coming soon.
Alaska Conference of Mayors Agenda – Coming soon.
By phone: 1-800-544-0970 – Group Name: “Alaska Municipal League – AML 2019”
Online: Group code: Link to Juneau Baranof Westmark
Group Code name: AML19
Rate: $143 for a standard room
Dates: Start Date: 2/16/2019 | End Date: 2/23/2019
Block Closing date: 1/16/2019 This rate will still be available after the block closing date, provided they have rooms available in the hotel.
If you have problems booking online or rooms show unavailable please call the 800 number.
Register for the Conference
* Member Rates apply to employees and local officials of member municipalities, and to AML Affiliate and Associate organizations.
**Cancellations or changes must be made in writing on municipal/organization letterhead and received by mail or fax no later than Friday, February 8, 2019. No refunds will be made for “no-shows” or cancellations after this date. “No-shows” will be billed for the full amount. AML can not be responsible for cancellations due to weather. If you have any questions, please contact: Betty Svensson at 1-877-636-1325 or
(907) 586-1325 email@example.com.