Welcome to AML Online, the official website of the Alaska Municipal League. AML Online is designed to provide municipal, affiliate and associate members with up-to-date information about league programs, services, and news impacting Alaska’s Municipalities. The Alaska Municipal League is a voluntary, nonprofit, nonpartisan, statewide organization of over 160 cities, boroughs, and unified municipalities, representing over 98 percent of Alaska’s municipalities.
Serving Alaska’s Communities
Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
Find out more about how AML helps communities around the state.
Find out about our upcoming conferences throughout the year.
We have a great team dedicated to helping communities.
Our members are the foundation of local government.
Our members helps us identify legislative priorities for Alaskans.
Keep up with what’s happening with Alaska Municipal League.
The AML 2020 Resolutions passed at the 2019 Annual Business Meeting are available. We are currently updating our website so resolutions are available in a Dropbox file at this time. If you are unable to access them, please contact us and we will attempt to get the to you another way. The new website should be up and running by next week. Please click on this link – 2020 AML Resolutions.
Reactions to Governor’s FY20 Budget Vetoes
AML members are significantly affected by decisions made by the ARM Board. AML expressed concern with the appointment of the Finance Officer in place of Kris Erchinger. Click here to read more.
The Alaska Municipal League is committed to a responsible and responsive approach to implementation of online sales tax collection and remittance in Alaska. Click here for more info.
- House Finance Follow Governor’s Lead, Passes School Construction Costs to Local Taxpayers 4/1/2019 – updated
- Alaska Municipal League’s Statement on Governor’s FY20
- Alaska Conference of Mayors Response to Governor’s FY20 Budget
- Local Leaders Respond to Reduced State Spending
- Alaska Conference of Mayors Budget Response
- Alaska Association of Municipal Clerks – Clerk of the Year Award
- Alaska’s local leaders speak with White House officials
- Remarks by President Trump at White House State Leadership Conference for Alaska, California, and Hawaii Local Officials
- President Trump signed two Executive Orders on 4/10/2019 Promoting Energy Infrastructure & Economic Growth and Issuance of Permits with Respect to Facilities & Land Transportation Crossings at the International Boundaries of the US
- REAP Energy Speaker Series