We are dedicated to improving local governance, augmenting capacity of local governments, and providing shared or collaborative approaches.
Some of our long-time services include:
- Local government classifieds – members can post job opportunities to the site
- Municipal Officials Directory – a one-stop shop for basic information about all cities and boroughs in Alaska
- Local Government Primer – a learning tool that provides the public and policymakers with the basics about local government
- Salary Survey – a survey of local government pay and benefits, useful for constructing upcoming budgets
- Remote Sales Tax Program – AML will perform the administrative functions of the Alaska Remote Sellers Sales Tax Commission
Have ideas about what else we could do?
Contact Nils Andreassen at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss ways that AML can approach new or innovative solutions.
Browse municipal career opportunities, surplus sale items, requests for proposals, and more.
Online Sales Tax
Alaska’s municipalities must work together toward a single-level, statewide administration of online sales tax collection and administration.