Shared Services from the Alaska Municipal League
These shared services are offered to strengthen local governments who may either not have access to or the capacity to manage them on their own.
Remote Notary Services
AML is now offering a low-cost option for remote notary services. Using a online platform in the comfort of your own home!
How to use:
- Email email@example.com and request to have documents notarized.
- Darian will review the documents to make sure they are something that she can notarize. (Alaska based documents)
- You will then schedule a date and time that works for both you and Darian to meet virtually.
- Darian will then generate a link in the online notary platform (Secured Signing) for the date and time you both agreed upon. Please note you will need to have video capabilities.
- For the meeting, you will follow the link which will lead you through a twostep identity verification process. One is a set of automatically generated questions and the second the presentation of your driver’s license/ID. Both of these steps are required.
Pricing: $30.00 per document/seal. For an additional documents/seals it is just $10.00
Contact Darian Musielak with any questions or need further details at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (907) 586-1325.