Winter Legislative Conference
February 18-20, 2020
For travel planning, see attached draft agenda – 2020 Winter Meeting Agenda – updated 2/14/20
The Alaska Municipal League organizes its annual winter meeting in Juneau, which focuses on the legislative agenda.
Join us February 18-20, 2020, to:
- Hear from State agency officials
- Learn more about current legislation and activities
- Visit with legislators and legislative staff
- Address priority issues
- Contribute to AML’s legislative strategy
The goals of the meeting are to:
- Advance AML’s legislative priorities
- Learn more about specific topics relevant to municipal government
- Connect AML members with legislators and administration officials
We hope you’ll join us for a busy but productive event in our Alaska’s capital!
Online: Group: Link to Juneau Baranof Westmark
Group Name: “Alaska Municipal League – AML 2020”
Rate: $153 for a standard room
Dates: Start Date: 2/15/2020 | End Date: 2/22/20
Block Closing date: 1/16/2020 – This rate will still be available after the block closing date, provided they have rooms available in the hotel.
If you have problems booking online or rooms show unavailable please call the 800 number.