Winter Legislative Conference
The Alaska Municipal League organizes its annual winter meeting in Juneau, which focuses on the legislative agenda.
Join us February 2021:
- Hear from State agency officials
- Learn more about current legislation and activities
- Visit with legislators and legislative staff
- Address priority issues
- Contribute to AML’s legislative strategy
The goals of the meeting are to:
- Advance AML’s legislative priorities
- Learn more about specific topics relevant to municipal government
- Connect AML members with legislators and administration officials
We hope you’ll join us for a busy but productive event in our Alaska’s capital!