Winter Legislative Conference
February 18-20, 2020
For travel planning, see attached draft agenda – 2020 Winter Meeting Agenda – updated 2/14/2020
The Alaska Municipal League organizes its annual winter meeting in Juneau, which focuses on the legislative agenda.
Join us February 18-20, 2020, to:
- Hear from State agency officials
- Learn more about current legislation and activities
- Visit with legislators and legislative staff
- Address priority issues
- Contribute to AML’s legislative strategy
The goals of the meeting are to:
- Advance AML’s legislative priorities
- Learn more about specific topics relevant to municipal government
- Connect AML members with legislators and administration officials
We hope you’ll join us for a busy but productive event in our Alaska’s capital!
Phone: Call for reservations: 907.586.2660
Group Name: “Alaska Municipal League – AML 2020”
Rate: $153 for a standard room
Dates: Start Date: 2/15/2020 | End Date: 2/22/20
Block Closing date: 1/16/2020 – This rate will still be available after the block closing date, provided they have rooms available in the hotel.